Rotary will be holding their Charity Fun Run from Dee Why to Newport On August 25.
This is a great event for kids and adults of all ages while raising much needed money for people in need.
It’s also a great way for our Little Athlete’s to build some pre-season fitness!
There are a bunch of discounts for juniors, families and groups as listed below.
– Juniors (17 and under) – receive a 30% discount from the adult registration fee
– Family entries (1 adult & 2 juniors, max 6 participants per family) – receive a 30% discount on all registration fees. So a junior entering in a family would get a 30% discount on top of a 30% junior fee discount.
– Group of 10 or more – receive a 10% discount if registration for 10 or more is done in one go
– For teams with 25 or more members – team receives a ‘25% Cash Back’ = 25% of their team’s total registration fees will be donated to their nominated charity
– Top Teams Challenge prize – $5500 total prize pool for the charity of the top 5 teams. Top prize is $2000 for the biggest team.
For full event information and to register, visit www.pub2pub.com.au/
Manly Warringah Little Athletics Centre is set to celebrate its 50th season.
Registrations are now open – Go to LANSW > Registration Portal to register online.
Once you have completed your online registration, go to Parent Duty Signup page for information and to sign up for your 4 parent duties to complete your registration process.
Competition starts Saturday 14 September 2019.
A record of the minutes of the Annual General Meeting of the Manly Warringah Athletics Centre can be found here: MWLAC AGM 2019 minutes.
The meeting was held at Forestville RSL Club on Sunday May 26, 2019.
An accompanying attendance record can be found here: MWLAC AGM attendance record.
Members of the Manly Warringah Little Athletics Centre are advised that its Annual General Meeting is to be held at 3pm on Sunday May 26, 2019.
The meeting will be held at Forestville RSL, 22 Melwood Ave, Forestville.
Attached is the MWLAC notice of AGM. A proxy voting form is also included in the attached document.
Two Manly Warringah athletes – Charlie Bowtell and Mitchell Hatfield – have been selected in the NSW Little Athletics team to compete at the National Championships.
Charlie and Mitchell were among the 32 male and female athletes selected as under-13 representatives for the NSW team, which will compete in Hobart on April 27 and 28.
Selection this year was open to under-14s athletes who would have otherwise missed the opportunity to compete at U13 Nationals due to changes implemented in age groupings before the season began. Selections are based on results at the State Championship, as well as an athlete’s ability to perform across a range of events.
Mitchell Hatfield earned a silver medal in the under-13 boys high jump at the State Championships at Homebush. Charlie Bowtell had qualified to compete in the under-14 triple jump that was postponed due to wet weather.