To be part of the NSW Little Athletics Association athletes must register with the Manly Warringah Little Athletics Centre via one of the clubs that competes at the Centre.
These clubs are:
Registration is open to children in the Under 7 to Under 17 age groups. To find out which age group your child is eligible for in the upcoming season, view the Age Matrix table.
You will need to set up a family login if you haven’t used Game Day before.
You can use your $100 Active Kids Voucher for registration fees. Fees are set by Little Athletics and are used to pay for use of the track. We are a not for profit organisation, and any excess money goes back to the athletes via equipment, training, etc. There’s some important info below regarding rego, if you’re new to athletics.
REGISTRATION FOR 2022 – 2023 SEASON ARE NOW CLOSED!
Select your duties
The centre is run by volunteers, which means your help is needed. While your child’s age manager would appreciate your help, this doesn’t count as a duty. Duties are roles like helping in the canteen, to set up or pack up, or with track timing, for example. Read more and sign up here.
(and FYI, you won’t receive your bond back unless proof of duties is provided at the end of the season).
Collect your rego pack!
Keep an eye on Facebook, Instagram and your emails for registration pack dates; this is where you’ll be issued with your competition number, and be able to buy uniforms if required.
For more info on uniforms, click here.
- All registrations must be completed online via GameDay
- No Registration Days will be held at the Track
- Athletes MUST attend a Competition Pack Collection Day prior to day 1 of competition to receive competition numbers
- All families must choose Parent Duties to complete the registration process
- Competition numbers and age patches will not be distributed at the track in Week 1 and 2. We are too busy! These must be collected at a rego pack collection day. Check our socials for dates!
- New athletes can TRIAL for two weeks in weeks 3-5 of competition only and will be referred to as “Trialists”. This is $10 per athlete per week, and you MUST SIGN IN at the Trial desk each week and receive a temporary number before you enter the Track. Results will not be entered. As age groups reach capacity quickly we cannot guarantee your age group will not close before you decide to join.